We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
We will have reduced services between 02/09/2021 and 13/09/2021. Please contact us only if you have urgent medical problem.
- All repeat prescription requests (electronically transferred to a pharmacy) must be with us by 02/09/2021, if medication is needed before 03/09/2021.
- Patients will not be able to request test results between 06/09/2021 and 10/08/2021. However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between 02/09/2021 and /09/2021 will be completed as soon as possible after 10/09/2021. Urgent referrals will NOT be delayed.
- We will not be able to register patients between 02/09/2021and 16/09/2021. We can support you as a temporary patient during this time. You registration can be updated after the 16/09/2021.
- We will not be able to register patients for online services from 23/08/2021 until 16/09/2021. We can provide the services to new users following this date. If you currently have online access the services will be suspended between 02/09/2021 and 13/09/2021.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.